- Resource-efficient, sustainable planning and life cycle assessment
- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
Ceremonial opening of the BORA showroom, equipped with a restaurant and facilities for exhibitions, events and educational courses – in the German town of Herford.
Clearly visible from afar, directly at the highway exit, the BORA flagship store greets visitors with a forward-leaning metal façade. The one hundred metre long and 13.5 metre high structure has a rhombic cross-section of steel and seems to literally float above the ground on thin steel columns.
Structural design: werkraum ingenieure
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.