- Resource-efficient, sustainable planning and life cycle assessment
- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
At the end of July this summer, we were successful in winning the competition for the refurbishment and new building of the elementary and secondary school Laimäckergasse together with the architectural office Klammer Zeleny Architekten!
After the kick-off at the end of August, we are now moving directly into medias res for the further processing and planning of the school project.
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.