- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
The most important milestone on the IKEA construction site at Vienna’s railway station ‚Westbahnhof‘ has been reached for 2020: the last ceiling has been concreted and the roof level has been reached!
Architecture: querkraft architekten
Inspection Engineer (according to the Vienna building regulations): werkraum ingenieure
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.