- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
Right on time, before the semester break, on Friday, 27 January 2023, the new Naifjoch gondola lift will be ceremoniously inaugurated.
A new middle station now provides – at the break-off edge of the Naifjoch in the direction of Meran – an attractive viewpoint of the landscape in the valley.
Architecture: ARTEC Architekten
Structural design: werkraum ingenieure
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.