- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
Truly a major project: JKU Science Park 1 was completed in 2009. In 2011 and 2012, Science Park 2 + 3 followed and now, with the completion of the structural work of the building components 4 + 5, the entire Science Park of the Johannes Kepler University is in the final round!
Architecture: Caramel | Structural planning: werkraum ingenieure
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.