- LPH1 Basic analysis construction planning
- LPH2 Preliminary draft
- LPH3 Preliminary structural draft
- LPH4 Submission planning
- LPH5 Execution planning
- LPH6 Collaboration in tender procedures
- LPH7 Support of the construction work
- LPH8 Collaboration in the local construction supervison
Nicole Six and Paul Petritsch
The performative 39-metre-long, 11-metre-high and 5-metre-wide installation ‘Lueger Temporär’ by artists Nicole Six and Paul Petritsch at the Lueger Monument at Vienna’s Stubentor, expands the discourse on the personality of Karl Lueger to include the question of how to deal with historically charged components of our history.
The two artists measured the honourary monuments and memorials of Vienna associated with Lueger and assembled 16 of these artefacts in the form of their outlines in original size at Lueger Square. There they are collected for a year – as a temporary archive in public space.
Pictures: Iris Ranzinger/KÖR GmbH | Photos Modell: Nicole Six and Paul Petritsch