- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
The artist Maruša Sagadin created a work of art entitled ‘stairs – stage – stands. The lying imprint.’ for the square of the forgotten fire brigades in Göpfritz an der Wild in the region Waldviertel. The monument and architectural object was presented this September and can be used as social street furniture for everyone.
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.