- Structure planning for all materials
- Building redevelopment
- Development and optimisation of geometry
- Technical Consulting
- Building inspections + Inspection engineer acc. to the Vienna building regulations
- Inspection engineer acc. to OIB
- Support for art projects
- BIM – Building Information Modeling
- Product development
House ZET aka Pink Flamingo – the pink allotment house by the architectural office ALLCOLOURS – big on TV! Already over 100 000 hits of the ORF story. The architecture studio built a striking summer house in a Viennese allotment garden settlement, which has a cubature of 165 cubic metres on a floor space of only 35 square metres.
…that’s Peter Bauer, Peter Resch and Martin Schoderböck with a motivated team of structural engineers, constructors as well as object inspectors.
Together with architects and planners, Werkraum Engineers create a solid base for the implementation of buildings of all sizes – whether it’s a simple utility construction, a multi-storey apartment building, an office space, a skyscraper, a school, a cultural monument or an extravagantly designed work of art.