- Building redevelopment
- Office and residential
2015 - 2016
- Inspection engineer acc. to WBO
- LPH1 Basic analysis construction planning
- LPH2 Preliminary draft
- LPH3 Preliminary structural draft
- LPH4 Submission planning
- LPH5 Execution planning
- LPH6 Collaboration in tender procedures
- LPH7 Support of the construction work
- LPH8 Collaboration in the local construction supervison
- Steel & metal
The main focus while building this exquisite 1.5 storey roof extension for private clients on top of a Gründerzeit house was to provide maximum outdoor connections: generous glass planes, terraces on every level which can be accessed through large sliding doors, and generally the extension of the living space into the outdoors. A small swimming pool – really more of a water crow’s nest– on the top floor is the icing on the cake.
The constructional challenge was to achieve the expansion without increasing the load – despite the pool. Thus, it was built as a lightweight construction and Nirosta chimneys replaced the old chimney brickwork.
Pictures: © Hertha Hurnaus, Werkraum