Am Graben 21
BEHF + A2K Architekten
Erste Group Bank AG
- Building redevelopment
2017 - 2022
- Inspection engineer acc. to WBO
- LPH1 Basic analysis construction planning
- LPH2 Preliminary draft
- LPH3 Preliminary structural draft
- LPH4 Submission planning
- LPH5 Execution planning
- LPH6 Collaboration in tender procedures
- LPH7 Support of the construction work
- LPH8 Collaboration in the local construction supervison
- Brickwork & natural stone
- Steel & metal
A hotel with 100 suites, restaurant, bar and conference rooms is being built in the historic building of the Erste Bank headquarters in Vienna’s city center.
The Erste Bank building at Graben 21 is being refurbished according to the plans of BEHF Architects, werkraum ingenieure is providing the structural design.
The refurbishment and conversion of the building complex at Graben 21 is being executed with a view to its future use as a hotel, retail location and a branch including office space for Erste Bank.
A2K Architekten is responsible for the implementation planning and interior design. The entire conversion will be completed in 2022.