Prein a.d. Rax, Austria
- LPH1 Basic analysis construction planning
- LPH2 Preliminary draft
- LPH3 Preliminary structural draft
- LPH4 Submission planning
- LPH5 Execution planning
- LPH6 Collaboration in tender procedures
- LPH7 Support of the construction work
- LPH8 Collaboration in the local construction supervison
- LPH9 Object support-LM.TW
- Steel & metal
“Halm” is a 10m high sculpture of a steel mold tube (d = 200mm) with locally mounted luminaires / openings.
From a structural point of view the work of art represents a simple system, namely a clamped at the base cantilever. The bottom clamp is realized by a concrete sleeve foundation.
Relevant static tests: eddy excited transverse vibrations, fatigue / fatigue on clamping and whole area.
Pictures: © Wolfgang Wössner